Wednesday, October 04, 2006

BigCityLib Endorses...

I'm tired of the rumors, the media speculation: who will BigCityLib support? which way will he jump? So to get past all that, I am finally announcing my preference for the next Lib Leader. Here's my guy:

Sure he hasn't even announced his candidacy. Sure he has less party support than Hall-Findley. But do think any of that matters to Galactus, the goddamn Devourer of Worlds? In any case, he's way smarter than Iggy, and his life experiences involve alot more than hanging around Harvard teaching pomo basket-weaving courses.

And anyway, if the Big G don't show in Montreal, I can still go through with my "negative endorsement" scheme--that is, shave "I dig Ig!" into my chest and run around naked outside the Palais des congres handing out pamphlets until the police take me away. Because I haven't begun to fight, Iggy! I will SEE YOU IN HELL!

1 comment:

Olaf said...

If the 2004 election taught us anything, Canadians don't like scary... although most do like ass kicking. So I'm torn on his electability.