Sunday, November 11, 2007

Which Do You Like Better?

From Google Canada:






From its U.S. counter-part:
Not that I particularly care one way or another, but it is interesting that in the U.S. Google has been under pressure to decorate its logo in a patriotic fashion for such occasions. Here in Canada, zip. Luckily, Flanders broke his own promise to retire after the provincial election. He's just the guy to lead the charge on a project like this, and he could recruit the Canadian Right's red hot momma over at Big Blue Wave.
Have a fast for me, Flanders!

7 comments:

Raging Ranter said...

I kinda like the helmets myself.

Red Tory said...

I have to agree with Ranter. It's kinda cute.

Ti-Guy said...

Yeah...Flaming Panties loves the helmets because they remind him of..

*ring*...Sorry..phone's ringing.

Raging Ranter said...

Ti-Guy said...

Yeah...Flaming Panties loves the helmets because they remind him of..

*ring*...Sorry..phone's ringing.


Another not-so-subtle allusion to cocks and fellatio. My God man, give it a rest. Take a cold shower or something.

EliRabett said...

Those are WW I helmets, and quite Brit.

bigcitylib said...

Eli,

Well you know I was wondering about that.

A bit like the helicopter image Time used a few months back (maybe for memorial day). Turned out to be a Skikorsky.

Anonymous said...

That's also the helmet the U.S. used looks like.