Thursday, September 08, 2011

I Take Partial Credit For The Results Of This Poll!

 A newly released Harris-Decima poll shows Dalton McGuinty's Ontario Liberals have an 11 point lead over Tim Hudak's Progressive Conservatives - the first time the governing party has bested it's main rival in many months.

The Ontario poll has the Liberals in the lead at 40 per cent, the PC's with 29 per cent, the NDP at 24 and the Green Party trailing with six per cent.

It was this story, I tell you, that I broke that cracked the camel's spine!  Booyah!   Boooyah!   BooYAHBOOyahBOOHyaH!  BOOHYAH!  Too bad we don't have a provincial senate.  I could demand a seat from Dalton, near the aisle for bathroom breaks.  And maybe one for the wife.  I wouldn't worry about accommodations.   I'd eat little meeting sandwiches and the freebie food in the provincial Senate cafe, and sleep in my seat in the Senate chamber, as is the tradition federally.

No comments: